llllallalaala..

mit nem Hippie-VW bus um die Welt.irgendwann baby.irgendwann.☼

I'm just a girl. so to speak, a dreamer
who dreams of better days to be pure
 with no regards selle live by my to go
with a smile but if my smile was really
wanted to ask yourself is the same and
wiso on everything in the world I give to
Solte. I do not in when you first get to
know me then you already has what I
ine mee feelings I show where I dance
dance dance is my life heard a lot
from me is really a big part davn
and we remain a long time so .. !

of it one Kelin recordable from me.
▬▬▬▬▬

You want to know more Well there you
 have to identify myself first, I did learn a
 lot from me who knows me looking like crazy
 I can be my friends are the most important
 in my life are the Amy.Julia.Baran.Jäcky.Ih
r understand. me up if I'm not looking
 to thank the more you're there for me.

again a small part of me, your "Freedom "

ι̶̶c̶̶н̶̶ ̶̶м̶̶α̶̶g̶̶ ̶ .. Nєιη ιcн ℓιєвє Tanzen' meine Leidenschaft :)

                                                              

☼ Freedome     .     VW-van & WG-zeit .


ღ Lola &' Mael

                                                          
                         uıɹǝɯnäɹt





.-..-.
`·.·´ 
●/  
/▌       
//

Keine Kommentare: